Berringa 'Super' Manuka honey, MGO 900+
Berringa's 100% Australian Super Manuka Honey MGO900+ is an ultra-high strength bioactive honey.
Because it is so highly bioactive this honey is suitable for treating wounds and wound care along with all the other normal therapeutic uses of Manuka honey
It is also recommended for digestive health and related stomach issues.
As well as its natural anti-bacterial components Berringa's Super Manuka honey contains natural enzymes and antioxidants.
In combination these elements have a pre-biotic effect that may help to boost immunity.
Berringa's Super Manuka honey can be added to foods or drinks, but is more often taken by itself, orally or topically. (Refer to the jars for specific usage instructions.)
Like all Berringa's antibacterial Manuka Honey, each batch is tested by independent NATA accredited laboratories, so you can be sure when it says MGO900+ the methylglyoxal (i.e. MGO) level is at least that.
Some of the health benefits that may be enjoyed with this honey:
- Stimulating and boosting the immune system and reducing inflammation.
- Antioxidants that may assist in protecting the body from harmful free radicals.
- Providing relief for coughs, colds and sore throats, mild upper respiratory infections and indigestion.
- Providing symptomatic relief of minor wounds, burns, eczema, psoriasis on the skin and cold sores.
- Managing symptoms of gingivitis, including reducing plaque levels and bleeding.
- Managing eye and ear infections.
- Managing antibiotic-resistant Golden Staph infections.
Choose from either a 250gm or 500gms re-sealable PET jar.