Berringa 'Super' Manuka honey, MGO 550+
Berringa's 100% Australian Super Manuka Honey MGO550+ is a higher strength bioactive honey.
Its high level of bioactivity is due to its natural anti-bacterial component - methylglyoxal (MGO). And with a rating of 550+ each jar contains MGO at a level of at least 550mgs per kg. (Each batch is tested by independent NATA accredited laboratories, so you can be sure when the label says MGO550+ the methylglyoxal level is at least that.)
Because it is so highly bioactive this honey is suitable for all the normal therapeutic uses of Manuka honey.
But Berringa's super Manuka honey is also rich with natural enzymes and antioxidants
In combination these elements give the honey a pre-biotic capability that may help to boost immunity.
Some of the other health benefits that may be enjoyed with this honey include:
- Stimulating and boosting the immune system and reducing inflammation.
- Antioxidants that may assist in protecting the body from harmful free radicals.
- Providing relief for coughs, colds and sore throats, mild upper respiratory infections and indigestion.
- Providing symptomatic relief of minor wounds, burns, eczema, psoriasis on the skin and cold sores.
- Managing symptoms of gingivitis, including reducing plaque levels and bleeding.
- Managing eye and ear infections.
- Managing antibiotic-resistant Golden Staph infections.
Choose from either a 250gm or 500gms jar.